If you provide us identifying information about yourself while using our websites or services, then you can be assured that such information will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Mott & Spry may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1.Information you provide
As you navigate our websites, you will find some places which ask you to voluntarily provide us with information that identifies you. This information may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, and payment information (“Personal Information”). In most instances, we are collecting this Personal Information to provide you with information or goods that you have requested. If you do not wish to provide your Personal Information, please ignore these offerings. If you do elect to participate in the offerings, we will not sell or rent your Personal Information to any third parties. We will not use your Personal Information for any purpose other than those stated.
You may also elect to give us feedback relating to our websites. Feedback, opinions or other suggestions are encouraged and appreciated. During the process of providing us with feedback, you will reveal some Personal Information, typically either your email address or postal address. We promise we will use this Personal Information only for the purposing of responding to your feedback. Your information will not be used or sold, and you will not be approached with unsolicited offers as a result of giving us feedback.
2. Use by Children
We do not intend to sell products to anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are under 18, you may only use our websites with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
We have no intention of collecting any information from children under the age of 13. Because we care about the safety and privacy of children, we fully comply with the ‘Children’s Online Privacy Act of 1998'. We will not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to provide us with any Personal Information. When we become aware that Personal Information is collected from a child under the age of 13 without such child’s parent or guardian’s consent, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such Personal Information from our database. Please notify us if you believe we have received Personal Information from a child under the age of 13.
3. What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- information provided for the purpose of creating an account (name, email address, address, etc.);
- information provided for the purpose of subscribing to the website services or newsletters;
- information provided while completing quizzes or activities;
- demographic information, such as postcode, preferences, and interests;
- information about how you use our websites; and
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
4. What we do with information we collect
We may use this information to understand the needs of our clients and guests so as to provide them with a better service, and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- improving our products and services;
- delivering products, purchases, and other information to our clients at the addresses specified by them;
- distributing periodic promotional information about new products, special offers, and other information of interest to our clients or guests using email addresses they provide;
- occasionally conducting market research by contacting clients or guests by email addresses they provide;
- internal record keeping; or
- customizing our websites according to our clients’ and guests’ interests, so as to improve their experience with us.
We will never sell any information you provide us.
Where Mott & Spry discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for the purposes listed above, such agents or sub-contractors are obligated to use that information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the using information for the purposes identified in this policy, Mott & Spry may also disclose personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings, prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our websites in order to tailor it to customer needs. We would only use the information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with better websites, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of our websites.
7. Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you may submit for publication on our websites will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
By submitting information for publication, you agree to such cross-border transfers.
8. Links to other websites
9. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our websites, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com;
- If, at any time, you decide you no longer want us to have your personal information, please contact us a firstname.lastname@example.org. We will accommodate your request as quickly as possible, but we cannot guarantee it will be done immediately.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1999. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
10. Contact Mott & Spry