Displaying tall and stocky flowers,
this design look is magical.
You’ll love it if
- You adore the color yellow.
- You like tall stalky flowers and florals that are big and playful.
- You like the interplay between wild flowers and more curated flowers like roses.
Top flowers to love
This look features peonies, hydrangeas, snapdragons, and scabiosas.
Favorite color schemes
Triadic schemes especially yellow, purple-blues, and pink. Additional accents include white and burgundy with options to bring in some more blue, green, and grey tones.
Open fans and triangles are most popular, as they allow for the showcasing of tall stalky florals. Tall line flowers and foliage are popular accessories to achieve this look.
When to use
This is ideal for playful spaces full of eclectic finds and playful colors. People who admire this look don’t like formal-feeling flowers or styles.
When not to use it
- For people who love old world tastes and styles.
- For people who like more modern styles.
- For people that prefer a more practical design and approach to life.
We also promote Zero waste through our #nowastewednesdays. For unique and creative ways to reuse our products, follow us on our social media platformsInstagram